2023 Tata Harrier and Tata Safari launched in India
- Tata Harrier and Safari launched in India
- Gets 5-star adult and child safety rating
- Based on OMEGARC architecture
Tata Motors, the foremost automotive manufacturer in India, has unveiled the latest iterations of its flagship cars in India. The 2023 Tata Safari, and its groundbreaking premium SUV, the 2023 Tata Harrier get a new facelift in India. These new models introduce substantial design enhancements and incorporate a host of cutting-edge technologies, elevating the overall driving experience and setting new industry benchmarks. Both the new Safari and Harrier have achieved the prestigious GNCAP 5-star rating, distinguishing themselves by attaining the highest scores among Indian cars in terms of adult occupant protection (33.05/34) and child occupant protection (45.00/49). This accomplishment solidifies their status as the safest vehicles on Indian roads.
These robust and fashionable SUVs, crafted on the OMEGARC architecture, which draws inspiration from Land Rover’s acclaimed D8 Platform. They are now accessible at an introductory price point of ₹16.19 lakh for the new Safari. The starting price is ₹15.49 lakh for the new Harrier. These vehicles have their presence in four unique personas. All are designed to cater to the diverse tastes and multifaceted lifestyles of today’s discerning SUV enthusiasts.
Highlights of the new Tata Safari and Tata Harrier
Some of the features are as follows:
- 7 Airbags (6 airbags standard on all variants)
- 31.24 cm Touchscreen infotainment system
- 26.03 cm digital instrument cluster
- ADAS with 12 features
- Powered Tailgate
- Voice command with support for 250 commands
- 10 speaker JBL system with advanced Harmann AudioworX and 13 different acoustic modes
Also Read: Luxury Ride expands its car collection